Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Chemical Ali 03

A banked fire in the low metal brazier cast more glow than flame into the warm night air and reflected off the brass snaps and zippers on the dozen or so leather jackets worn by the men seated pr standing casually around the stone-lined fire pit in the centre of the courtyard (AKA ' the 'Yard'').

Several of the seated uniformed Leathercops propped their WESCOs or Dehners or Chippewas on the low stone barrier surrounding the little fire, and a few sucked on 'gars or nursed cans of beer. The group huddled around the fire reminded Jason of something he'd seen ages ago. Something primitive. An image came to mind of a diorama he once saw at the Museum of Natural History - a bunch of skin-clad cavemen huddled around a fire at the mouth of a cave. That was it! Not much had changed in the intervening millennium, except this group of hulking heavyset men staring into the fire was generally better shaved, and the skins they wore much better tailored. He didn't know how old beer was (did cavemen even know about fermentation?), but at least these skin-clad men imbibed their brew from bottles and cans.

Muted music came from discrete BOSE speakers placed high up on the outside walls of the house, muted because there were neighbours on either side of the building, and 'Block management had no interest in attracting unwanted attention to their nocturnal activities either inside the "Block or out in the 'Yard.

Low conversation and occasional laughter reached BOI's ear, and reminded him exactly of the kind of conversation you'd hear at outdoor patios at any bar anywhere in the world today – the main difference being that it looked like everyone – everyone – was wearing full leather uniform kit, something that was becoming an anomaly everywhere these days except in London and Berlin - and (occasionally) SF.

BOI knew that not everyone in this group was in full kit because RUBBER SARGE was somewhere in this bevy of buff boys in black boots. While RUBBER SARGE was wearing tall black leather boots, he was NOT in uniform, or at least not in a leather one. His gear tonight included a body-hugging neoprene body suit and the only other thing BOI was sure the man he was looking for was carrying was a pretty impressive basket and not much else.

It was his first visit to the 'Block and his first time out in the 'Yard, but he rightly guessed that it was exactly the same as going out into a bar's patio. You mingled and you tried to fit in, even if you were a BOI. So after scanning the group of men for RUBBER SARGE and not finding him, he moved down into the crowd to see where else his intended target vic might be. He didn't exactly 'fit in' wearing skin tight latex shorts and nothing else, but his shaved head and new septum ring telegraphed a message to everyone that he was a BOI here, probably assigned a duty. Such sights were more common in the 'Yard than in the 'Block where things were more formal. Out here BOI's occasionally were allowed to mix with their betters – at least for a while.

There were a fair number of men out here, the light dim, and the corners dark. Just like a bar's patio. Except smoking was still allowed, and the booze was free. He passed a metal cooler fully stocked with a range of beers, pulled out a tall one, popped the tab and sucked back a long draught. The cold liquid felt really good going down. He hadn't realized just how thirsty he was until right now Nothing like a cold one to make you feel human again.

Just then BOI caught a glimpse of a broad back covered in black neoprene over against one side of the tall wooden fence that separated the 'Yard from it's neighbours. He appeared to be talking to one of his buds who was leaning against the fence, and in his black suit with his back to the wall, he was almost indistinguishable from the shadows. That's why he'd had so much trouble finding him in the crowd – he'd been looking for the SARGE's face and not his back. BOI worked his way through the press of uniformed men and stood respectfully beside RUBBER SARGE and waited for the Top to acknowledge him.

RUBBER SARGE continued talking for another minute or so, then turned to look at his play partner from earlier that night. With his freshly shaved head and brand new horseshoe through his nose, he was no longer the fresh faced high street lad he was when he first saw him in the Captain's dungeon earlier this evening. RUBBER SARGE thought the changes were an immense improvement, regardless of whether or not the boi'd come here expecting them. In face,. A tingling in his groin told him that he he'd rather hoped the boi hadn't agreed to the body modifications. RUBBER SARGE smiled a nasty little smile to himself.

'What can I do for you, BO?' he asked levelly. 'Recovered from your experience?' 'I'm still a little wobbly and kind of sick to my stomach,' I said, though in truth I was feeling fully back to normal and had no nausea. I wanted RUBBER SARGE to think I was under the weather.

'CHEMICAL ALI said you would tell me how to take care of this,' I said, and gently touched the stainless steel ring newly suspended from my septum. I was rewarded with a jolt of pain. I felt a little twinge of something else as well - RUBBER SARGE's neoprene-encased body was almost overwhelming up close, and I began to really wonder how I was going to single-handedly wrestle this very large man down, even with the help of the chloroform-soaked cloth in my pocket.

RUBBER SARGE nodded. 'The most important thing is to keep it clean,' he said, 'You don't want it to get infected. Leave it alone for a few days, difficult as that may be. Or, if you want to play some more downstairs, I can take it out and redo it again later. You seemed to enjoy it before.' He grinned and reached into the wrist cuff of his neoprene catsuit and pulled out a business card. It read 'SS Piercings and Tattoos', with an address and contact info. 'The SS stands for stainless steel,' he said with a straight face. I tried not to notice that his cock was definitely growing larger.

'You do this for a living?' I asked. He nodded. 'It's something I enjoy doing. I suppose I'm a little sadistic. I have a small shop near Camden Market.' He reached down and pressed a hand against his groin, outlining a nasty metal ring and captive bead that BOI guessed must pierce his cock. He watched it as the bulge twitched and expanded. 'Do you like this? I could do one for you. No charge.' His eyes bored into mine. This was clearly more than an offer of free piercing. My own cock was throbbing, and I swallowed in a suddenly dry throat. 'I think a Prince Albert is a little advanced for me right now, SIR. But thank you for the offer. I may take you up on it one day.'

He smiled and let go of his crotch, the moment gone. 'I'm going back inside to get a 'gar. You want anything?' He turned towards the stairs leading up to the deck fronting the Officer's Mess on the first floor.

'No, thank you, SIR,' I said. While I was talking, I reached inside the waistband of my rubber shorts for the plastic bag with the chloroform-soaked cloth. I watched him reaching for the handrail on the side of the deck. There would never be a better time.

I moved slowly toward him from behind and carefully pulled the chemical-laden cloth from the baggie. I stepped directly behind him, and in one smooth motion grabbed him around the neck with one arm, and clapped the cloth over his face with the other. He let out a yelp as I pulled back hard, planting my foot behind his has I pulled him over backward. I suspected that he had gotten a breath of the chloroform as he cried out, and I wondered how long it would be before it worked, because now he was fighting back hard.

Some of the Leathercops in the patio looked up at what was happening, but nobody interfered with what was going down. Scenes often unfolded around the 'Block, and if you weren't part of the scene, the policy was you stay out of it unless invited. Only later did I realize that most of these guys knew RUBBER SARGE's proclivities for gas and KO play and rightly assumed that this was nothing to be concerned about.

I kept a death grip around his neck and did my best to keep the cloth over his face as we tumbled back against the brick wall. We ended up with me half-sitting on the railing, and him on the deck between my spread legs, sort of sitting, sort of laying. He was trying hard to roll, so I clamped my legs together, pinning his arms against his sides as best I could between them. He pushed down with his arms against the deck, and tried to lift us both. I wrapped my arms around his head tightly, and centered that wet spot in the cloth right over his mouth and nose. He was holding his breath, and his struggles grew more intense as his oxygen deficit grew. I was taking some serious bruising as he grabbed at my arms. Suddenly he coughed, and I knew I had him.

The irritating vapor was having its effect, and he must have breathed some of it. The cough would have made him breathe even more. He coughed again, and I felt him weaken. I also noticed that he had an enormous hard-on. He wasn't the only one. His struggles became less and less, and then I felt him take a deep breath. He stopped struggling, but his eyes were open. I pulled his head back and held the cloth in place while I looked into his rapidly-glazing eyes. One breath. Two. And then his eyes rolled back into his head and closed. He sagged, and suddenly I was holding his dead weight.

I eased him down to the wooden deck and opened the door leading down to the dungeon. 'CHEMICAL ALI!' I cried. ALI appeared almost at once. He was grinning ear to ear as he rushed out and helped me ease RUBBER SARGE down onto the deck.

'You did a fantastic job, BOI. Well done! I have him now.'

ALI had another cloth, and placed it over RUBBER SARGE's unconscious face. He seemed to be counting, and then I realized that he was counting RUBBER SARGE's breaths. 'Four, five,' he said, then removed the cloth.

I noticed that ALI was more than a little aroused by the scene he had witnessed. The rubber bulge of his shorts was noticeably enlarged, and the tip of his cock was peeking out the top of the codpiece.

'We have to get him downstairs quickly,' said ALI. He sat RUBBER SARGE up and grabbed him under the arms. I got his feet, and between the two of us, we literally manhandled his beefy bulk down the flight of stairs and back into to the Captain's private sanctum sanctorum.

Once down there, we stripped him out of his boots and neoprene suit, placed him in the chair and leaned it back. I was beginning to get nervous, as RUBBER SARGE had started to moan quietly and I could feel him trying to move. He mumbled something. I was afraid he was going to wake up, and said so. 'He's still quite insensible,' said ALI. 'There are many levels of consciousness, and RUBBER SARGE would not remember anything that you did or said to him now. A few more minutes, though, and he would. I don't want that to happen yet.'

He tipped another small spot of chloroform onto the cloth and placed it gently on RUBBER SARGE's face. He left it there for about twenty seconds, and removed it. RUBBER SARGE was once again silent.

'That's the last I want to give him for now, so we have to move fast,' said ALI. He directed me while we buckled wrist and ankle restraints on RUBBER SARGE and fastened those to conveniently-placed eyes on the chair.

ALI buckled a heavy leather belt around RUBBER SARGE's waist and snapped that to the chair. Then one went around his neck, and around both thighs. RUBBER SARGE no longer looked like a top – just a big bound boi. He was certainly going nowhere until we released him. ALI fitted a butt plug up RUBBER SARGE's ass and attached a hose to it, so it must have been an enema nozzle as well as a butt plug. I filled the large reservoir with warm water and hung it up where ALI indicated and connected the hose. RUBBER SARGE's belly began to fill.

Meanwhile, ALI was fitting RUBBER SARGE with various electrodes. These were much larger than the electrodes he'd used on me. They were round, and about three inches across. They were held on his thighs and biceps with elastic straps. ALI ran wires from them to a box with dials on it. By now RUBBER SARGE was beginning to moan and squirm again, so we rushed to get the rest of his scene in order - ear plugs, tit clamps, strap electrode around his balls, rubber mitts over his hands. ALI ran a lead to the electrode around RUBBER SARGE's balls and clipped another to RUBBER SARGE's Prince Albert ring with an alligator clip. These leads went to the TENS unit.

Finally, ALI handed me a black military style gasmask. It had a three foot long corrugated black rubber hose attached to the inlet valve. 'Put this on him, but watch him closely. It's very unlikely, but if he shows the slightest sign of vomiting, you must release these two catches here, and here, and remove it very quickly. Then you must tilt his head to one side.'

I did what I was told, and slipped the gasmask onto his head. I noticed that the lenses were covered with black duct tape. It was a gasmask and a blindfold. RUBBER SARGE's breathing took air in through the long hose, and out through an exhaust valve under his chin. I coiled the hose in his lap. 'How will I tell if he - ' I began…

'Remove the tape for now. We'll put it back when he comes to,' said ALI while he finished strapping RUBBER SARGE into the chair.

So I positioned myself right over RUBBER SARGE's head, standing behind him, and pulled the tape pieces off. I carefully laid them aside and watched what I could see of his face closely. His eyes were closed, and he looked pale. I could tell that ALI was watching him too, not entirely trusting my judgement. I couldn't blame him. I watched and listened to RUBBER SARGE breathing through the valves of the gasmask, and it seemed very slow and very shallow. I pointed this out to CHEMICAL ALI.

He joined me at the head end of the chair and leaned over RUBBER SARGE's face, temporarily removed one earplug, and said loudly, 'Take a deep breath, RUBBER SARGE!'

To my amazement, he did. I watched his chest rise and fall, and his color got better.

'Odd, isn't it?,' said ALI, replacing the earplug. 'He's quite unconscious, but he can still respond on some level to direct commands. Anesthesia suppresses the breathing reflex, and sometimes you have to remind them to breathe.'

RUBBER SARGE's face turned back to a pinker shade, and now he began to mutter a bit and to try to turn his head. I handed ALI the pieces of tape, but he just held them.

RUBBER SARGE's eyes fluttered open. He didn't seem to be focusing on anything; he just stared. ALI watched him closely, and then at the time he judged was right he put the tape back over the gasmask lenses.

ALI reached behind him and picked up the TENS unit. He turned it on and adjusted it. I noticed that there were marks on the dial made with pencil. I assumed they were from previous sessions, either with RUBBER SARGE or someone else. RUBBER SARGE moaned and shook his head.

ALI then turned on the larger electric unit. I now recognized it as a muscle stimulator. It causes muscles to contract, and is used by some people for building ab muscles. It could stimulate a little, or stimulate a lot. I'd played with one, and it could be painful or even damaging if set too high.

Once again, I watched ALI adjust the dials to prearranged settings. RUBBER SARGE really began to squirm now. His biceps and thigh muscles began to contract rhythmically to the pulses being fed into them. Only the restraints kept his arms and legs from jerking about. I looked at the enema container. It was almost empty. I knew RUBBER SARGE's belly must have been really full. I didn't know whether I envied or pitied him for the sensations he must have been feeling: the buzzing in his cock and balls from the TENS, his muscles contracting strongly from the other device, and his colon full of warm water. And he was only slowly becoming aware of these sensations as the chloroform wore off and he figured out his situation. What an experience!

ALI clipped off the enema hose, and then detached it from the container and placed the open end in the floor drain for when he wanted to empty the fluid from RUBBER SARGE's colon. I wondered when that would be.

'RUBBER SARGE should be mostly aware now,' said ALI quietly. 'The earplugs will prevent him from hearing us if we keep our voices low. 'Let's just let him stew a bit before we go any further.' So we stepped back and watched quietly as RUBBER SARGE came to.

The first sign of RUBBER SARGE's returned consciousness was a purposeful turning of his head. He then tried to move his legs and arms against the restraints, and I could almost see a purposeful approach as he tested each one in turn. I also noticed that his cock had sprung to full hardness, and was throbbing with each pulse of the TENS unit. He held still for a minute or two, then he mumbled something that sounded vaguely like 'what the hell?' and his chest began to shake.

Alarmed, I began to think that he was crying. Then I realized he was laughing. 'I'll get you for this, ALI!' he shouted through the muffling of the gasmask.

ALI and I both burst out laughing, but quickly hushed it. It couldn't have taken long for RUBBER SARGE to figure out just where he was and exactly the extent of the restraints and devices being used on him.

At ALI's silent instructions, I followed his lead and just stood there, quietly.

For a time, RUBBER SARGE continued to test his restraints. He pulled and twisted and squirmed and generally tried his strength against them this way and that. They held perfectly - ALI certainly hadn't skimped on this important detail! The squirming must have irritated his full belly, because he moaned in something other than pleasure and stopped moving. I saw sweat break out on his forehead above the rim of the gasmask. I surmised that he was having a cramp. I wondered how ALI would react to this. In fact, I must have unconsciously moved toward RUBBER SARGE, because ALI held his arm out in front of me.

'It'll pass,' he whispered. I watched and in time, it did. RUBBER SARGE began to move again, but more cautiously. I wondered what was going through his mind. Was he wondering if he was alone? He couldn't be sure we were there. Was he wondering how long he'd have to endure the pain and pleasure he was feeling? ALI looked at his watch. I wondered, too. It was a long wait.




The minutes passed, and only after RUBBER SARGE had undergone two more painful cramps did ALI quietly step forward and release the clamp on the enema tube. RUBBER SARGE's colon began to empty. The relief he felt was almost visible. He began to relax. That's when ALI cranked up the power on the TENS unit. RUBBER SARGE jerked a bit as the unexpected shocks began to hit him in waves, from his balls to the tip of his cock.

During my session, ALI had only used a mild setting, and it had been very pleasant for me, even highly erotic. But this was a clear demonstration that the same machine could be used for pleasure or pain. And what RUBBER SARGE was feeling was clearly pain.

He stiffened and jerked in the chair, and his cock began to soften a bit. But RUBBER SARGE was one of those people who can truly eroticize pain, for after a moment or two, his cock throbbed to full hardness, and I began to suspect he was about to come.

ALI had noticed this too, and dropped the settings down to something far less stimulating. Then he moved forward and took a position alongside the chair. I did, too, on the other side. RUBBER SARGE's arms and legs were still jerking from the exercise unit, and ALI turned this down too until they were barely twitching.

Then ALI reached out and picked up the rubber hose connected to the inlet of RUBBER SARGE's gasmask. He handed the open end to me. I took it, not knowing quite what to do with it, while ALI began to play with RUBBER SARGE's clamped tits. The clamps must have been quite painful, because RUBBER SARGE jerked a bit and moaned in pleasure and pain as ALI manipulated them.

I stared at the hose in my hand and began to think about what to do with it. To start with, I squeezed it. The corrugated rubber was quite soft, and I could squeeze it shut almost all the way with one hand. I did it slowly, and soon the air was whistling in through a narrow slit every time RUBBER SARGE inhaled. The mask sort of collapsed and suctioned onto his face each time he struggled to pull air in through the hose. I watched his erection grow.

Then I decided to return the favor he'd done for me, and I stuck the end down into the front of my rubber shorts. I looked up at ALI and mouthed the word 'poppers?' He nodded, and reached behind him and produced a bottle and a cotton ball. I took them and carefully tipped a few drops of poppers onto the cotton. Then I pulled the hose out of my crotch and held the cotton ball next to - almost over - the open end.

I tried to watch RUBBER SARGE to judge his reaction, but I only noticed a slight flushing and deepening of his breathing. I was rewarded with a moan, though, and ALI held back on his tit play a bit - possibly out of fear that RUBBER SARGE would come before ALI was ready for it. I again squeezed the end of the tube until he was barely getting enough air, and made sure the poppers were over what little opening there was. I held it that way for a good two minutes before I released it and dropped the cotton ball on top of the nearby cart. I thought I might have use of it later.

ALI took the hose from me and unceremoniously stuck it down my pants again. I grinned at him and he grinned back. He pulled me around behind RUBBER SARGE, and had me take over playing with his tits. Thus freed, ALI slowly turned down the power to the TENS unit and unclipped the lead from RUBBER SARGE's Prince Albert ring and removed the strap electrode around his balls.

RUBBER SARGE squirmed and moaned in pleasure at the contact. Now ALI began to twitch the hose connected to RUBBER SARGE's butt plug. He jiggled it and tugged on it, and RUBBER SARGE moaned again. All the while I kept a constant attack on his nipples, twisting and pulling on the clamps and the sensitive tissue surrounding them.

RUBBER SARGE's cock throbbed and oozed precum, and I could tell he was almost ready to come without us even touching his cock. Just when I thought he was about to shoot, ALI waved me away from the chair and simultaneously stopped playing with the butt plug. We both stepped back (I to the limit of the hose in my briefs) and just watched.

RUBBER SARGE seemed to freeze for a moment, then began to thrash about in obvious frustration. I think I felt it as much as he did! He wanted to come, and he wanted to come now. Only after five full minutes passed did he stop moving. I could almost sense his thoughts: 'Fine. I'll wait. They'll start again soon.'

But ALI had something else in mind. He indicated I should stay where I was, and then walked over to his ethyl chloride apparatus. He sprayed a generous amount into the reservoir, and screwed it in place. Then he wheeled the whole thing over to the chair. He spun the compressed air valve, and the vapor began to flow through the breathing bag.

ALI gestured, and I pulled RUBBER SARGE's gasmask hose from my crotch and handed it to ALI. He attached it to the breathing bag, and as the vapor filled his mask RUBBER SARGE suddenly started struggling again. In absolute fascination I watched him try to hold his breath, which he did for an impressive amount of time, but as he took the first few inevitable breaths his struggles became more feeble and then he was still. I was astonished. When I had succumbed to the effects of the ethyl, it had seemed to take a very long time. From the inside it had seemed... well, a HUGE experience. From the outside, it was all so fast and quiet. It hardy seemed mystical at all.

And yet, as I watched RUBBER SARGE go under, with the smell the vapor coming out of the exhalation valve of the mask, I had a raging hard on even as RUBBER SARGE lost his to unconsciousness. ALI quickly disconnected the ethyl and turned off the flow of air. Now RUBBER SARGE was breathing room air again. ALI moved to RUBBER SARGE's head and pulled the tape off the gasmask lenses. Then he straightened the chair somewhat, so that RUBBER SARGE was half sitting, half laying in it.

'He's going to come round in a minute or two,' said ALI. 'This is the big moment. I want you to play with his tits, and when I tell you, take the tit clamps off. His nipples will be very sensitive and painful after you do. Keep playing with them, and follow my lead.' I nodded my assent, and took up my position, standing directly behind RUBBER SARGE's head.

I watched as ALI squirted a generous amount of lube into his hand and began to cover RUBBER SARGE's cock with it. To my surprise, he also removed his codpiece and rolled a condom onto his erect and rather impressive cock. He carefully removed the butt plug from RUBBER SARGE's ass, and I knew what experience RUBBER SARGE must have asked for... With the tape off, RUBBER SARGE would now be able to see what was going on when he came to. And I decided that he was going to feel ALI, but see me.

I leaned over him and played with his nipples from behind. ALI began to slowly and expertly pump RUBBER SARGE's cock with his lubed hand, milking precum from it. It wasn't hard because of the ethyl, but I knew it shortly would be.

I watched RUBBER SARGE's eyes inside the gasmask and soon they began to flutter. There was a period of random staring, and then his eyes caught mine, albeit in a rather dull-eyed fashion. I fought the urge to smile.

I glanced up and saw that he was getting his hardon back from ALI's handling. ALI lubed up his own cock and slowly and carefully pushed it against the opening of RUBBER SARGE's ass. It relaxed, and ALI slowly and gently pushed inside, as deep as he could go. He paused there, then he began to move. RUBBER SARGE was still flying high on ethyl, and he began to moan loudly as the pleasure began to penetrate his personal fog.

I twisted the nipple clamps savagely. Then ALI said 'Now!' and I removed the clamps.

RUBBER SARGE let out a cry and hiss of indrawn breath as the blood went back into his nipples. The pain must have been exquisite, and I wet my fingers with saliva and gently massaged his nipples back to life. I had no doubt they were now at their peak of sensitivity.

Satisfied that things were going well, I loomed over him, filling his gasmask-limited field of view with my face, and stared into his eyes with the most intense expression I could muster. Now ALI began to pump RUBBER SARGE's ass in earnest, using long, strong strokes. With his hand he matched the strokes on RUBBER SARGE's cock, and squeezed his balls with his other hand.

I could tell that RUBBER SARGE was very close indeed. At the time I thought was right, I leaned down and covered the opening of RUBBER SARGE's gas mask with my mouth, fitting my mouth wide over both inlet and outlet. When RUBBER SARGE breathed out, I breathed in his breath, then returned it to him.

That was all it took.

After only a few breaths RUBBER SARGE let out an almost animal scream and went absolutely stiff in the chair as gouts of cum shot out of his manhood. One burst went all the way to his neck, catching my hand and arm. The rest weren't quite so energetic. Still, it went on and on, and RUBBER SARGE thrashed and roared and then went totally limp in collapse.

The energy of RUBBER SARGE's reaction was more than enough to push ALI over the brink, and he also came mightily.

I took my mouth away from the gasmask and continued to gently play with RUBBER SARGE's nipples for a few more moments, then I let go of him.

ALI and I took some towels and cleaned him up, carefully removing the butt plug, the earplugs, and the electrodes from his arms and legs. We methodically undid the straps that held him to the chair, leaving the gasmask as the last thing to be taken away. All the while RUBBER SARGE didn't move at all.

When we finally removed the gasmask I was surprised to see that RUBBER SARGE's face was wet with tears. His eyes were closed, and he didn't open them when I spoke to him. Some experiences are just too powerful for words. ALI smiled and gently reached out and cupped RUBBER SARGE's cheek in one hand, then took my arm and quietly led me out of the Captain's playroom.

(Cellblock cannot claim full authorship of this diary entry. While sections of this entry originate at the 'Block, other sections originate in an email. 'Block staff welcome diary entries from our followers and will attribute authorship to submissions if requested to do so. Sage D)

CELLBLOCK DUTY DESK

No comments:

Post a Comment