Worm Transformation Contract
This contract has been prepared for the benefit of an individual prepared to experience worm bondage transformation and play. It has also been prepared for the benefit of one or more individuals willing to undertake the transformation and maintenance of an individual experiencing worm bondage transformation and control. For the purposes of this contract, this individual already is a bondage worm. This transformation process is merely a way to make this manifestation evident in a physical manner. The undersigned individuals have entered into this agreement in order to establish ground rules, personal expectations, boundaries and limits, and an outline of what one or more session may entail over the duration of this contract.
For the purposes of this document, Officer will be used to refer to the individual or individuals performing the human-to-worm transformation, and worm will be used to refer to the individual upon whom the human-to-worm transformation is being affected.
1. At no time during any session will any exchange of any body fluids take place.
2. No heavy drugs will be taken by any party present at any session. Introduction of, administration method and timing of any recreational drug, stimulant, relaxant or anaesthetic must be agreed upon in advance by both Officer and worm before the effective date of this contract.
3. No permanent physical harm shall be allowed, nor shall deliberate pain such as whipping, beating, torture or the like be inflicted upon the worm. However, the worm may experience actual discomfort and even slow, agonizing achiness arising from the agreed-upon restraint, confinement, sensory deprivation and control.
4. Sessions covered by this contract cannot be interrupted or terminated before the time limit agreed upon by both Officer and worm. (Sessions may exceed the time limit at the Officer's discretion without the worm's consent.)
5. Sessions which must be interrupted due to worm's distress or other mitigating factor must still run for the original agreed-upon duration at a lesser level of intensity (i.e. unhooded, ungagged or partially released to the minimum level which allows the session to continue). Under no normal circumstances will the worm be removed from the session space before the agreed-upon duration has expired.
6. The process by which the transformation is carried out shall be agreed upon in advance (see NN below). Once agreed upon, and the contract signed, both worm and the Officer must to the best of their ability follow through to completion the agreed upon process.
The following preparations will be completed by the worm prior to the commencement of transformation. Either the worm will complete all items on the preparation list or, if he agrees, the Officer shall complete the preparations for the worm. Preparations not completed in advance of a session may be performed upon the worm, by force if necessary, prior to the transformation at the Officer’s discretion.
1. Worm shall refrain from eating solids 24 hours in advance of session start time.
2. Worm’s body hair shall be completely shaved before session begins with a) an electric beard/hair clipper set to 000, or b) straight razor and foam.
3. Worm's body may be completely coated in a hair removal solution, such as Nair, which shall be left in place long enough to dissolve remaining hair stubble (approximately 20 minutes). Worm shall be hosed down with water at end of session to remove solution and dissolved hair. Close inspection of worm's flesh after initial coating and hose down will determine if a second coating and hose down is required to produce the necessary close contact between flesh and silicone.
4. Worm's head shall be totally clipped prior to transformation. Exact length of clipped hair must be negotiated by both parties, but a setting of at least 00 is recommended. Other head hair transformations (such as complete scalp shaving and/or treatment with a hair removal solution) must be negotiated in advance by both parties. Removal of eyebrows and eyelashes must also be negotiated.
5. All details related to hair clipping, shaving and removal must be agreed upon before session begins, and, after an agreement has been made, the Officer and worm must follow through and complete those details. Agreed preparations not completed in advance of a session may be performed upon the worm, by force if necessary.
6. Worm shall be cleared of all internal waste through
a) multiple self-administered enemas, or
b) multiple Officer-administered enemas, until evacuated water runs completely clear.
7. Worm agrees to insertion of a double bardex into his anus. Interior and exterior balloons shall be inflated to hold bardex in place (external portion of bardex tube will eventually protrude from all-encompassing silicone worm shell and allow Officer to periodically evacuate worm's rectal accumulations as necessary). Worm agrees to use of clamp to secure the protruding end of the bardex tube prior to and during transformation.
8. Worm shall also agree to the application of an external or “Texas” catheter to his penis. Non-catheterization is an option that the Officer may also employ, to force the worm to “stew in his own juices” as part of the transformation experience.
9. Worm may also be subject to the application of a chastity device or other form of genital binding -- at the discretion of the Officer for all or part of the duration of the experience -- which may prevent the worm from achieving an erection or reaching ejaculation.
10. Worm's body shall be thoroughly and completely washed with rubbing alcohol immediately prior to the commencement of the first silicone application in order to remove all traces of body oil which might prevent close bonding of silicone and flesh.
11. Officer and worm shall agree upon all session details before the session begins (see following section).
12. Officer and worm shall work together to acquire and prepare sufficient quantities of an encasing substance such as “Dragon Skin” silicone obtained from “Smooth On” (a silicone product tested and proven most effective in the worm transformation process) or other encasing substance.
13. Officer and worm shall ensure all necessary bondage items are available for the session. Bondage items may include one or more of the following items: Leather posture collar with D ring and padlock Multiple padlocks and keys Head harness with D ring on top Multiple lengths of rope Leather wrist restraints Multiple lengths of chain Leather ankle restraints Multiple lengths and widths of rubber Assorted mouth gags (inflatable/solid/hollow)Multiple lengths and widths of leather Bondage mitts Ear plugs Rubber hood (to be applied before head harness)Nasal tubes10-20 rolls of saran wrap or pallet tape Gastric tubes 10-20 rolls of black duct tape
14. Officer and worm shall ensure all necessary play items are available for the session. Play items may include one or more of the following items:
Tens unit and attachments (for electrical play)
Music source and headphones
Snake bite kits
Gas masks Latex rebreathing bag
Gas mask hoses
Leather, rubber or rope straps
Hose connectors, clamps and fittings
5-prong harness ring (for mask)
Mask harness (for mask)
Water or other liquid (such as Ensure) for drip feeding
Enema bags and hoses (for attachment to embedded bardex)
Worm transformation details.
This list contains a number of potential session details. While no one session is likely to encompass all of these details, every session will contain one or more of them. Specific details must be mutually agreed upon with no coercion by both Officer and worm before the commencement of each session.
A) Worm transformation facility
1. Worm transformation must take place in a private, secure environment. The location must be adequately lighted, heated and sufficiently equipped to restrain, contain and otherwise hold the worm, and be large enough to accommodate the restrained worm for the entire duration of the session. Ideally the location will also be soundproof. A private home or secure rented space may be appropriate. The Officer may, at times and under his own discretion, leave the facility provided an appropriate monitoring mechanism is in place to ensure the safety of the worm. ( See NN below) Before the Officer leaves the facility, he
a) ensure that the worm is safely and securely attached in a prepared storage location and
b) notify a third party, who will have access to the facility in case of emergency.
2. One or more mirrors must be set up in such a way that worm can see self in a) transformation position and b) worm play position (if sight applies to worm mode).
3. One or more video cameras must be powered, tested and positioned in advance.
4. The worm will be provided with a clean resting space (such as a mattress or cot) during inactive periods such as overnight or other storage period, or when the Officer needs to take a break from the transformation process. This space may be completely dark and may be completely silent.
The Officer reserves the right to restrict the worm’s movement even while resting, particularly if the transformation is only partial. Restriction of movement may be challenging or even cause the worm to experience discomfort. At no time will the worm be restrained in any way that would cause loss of circulation, nerve damage or suffocation. The worm will not be subject to deliberate beating or torture, nor will the worm be subjected to excessive sound, temperature or other environmental causes of distress.
Restriction may include, but is not limited to, any of the following options:
* Wrapping parts or all of worm's torso, limbs and head in saran wrap, duct tape or rubber straps. Creativity is encouraged in this wrapping, which may be used to ensure siliconed portions set in correct positions (for example, wrapping thighs to calves while silicone sets on ankles and feet, or forearms to biceps while silicone sets on hands and fingers).
* Confinement in an escape-proof box or enclosure large enough for the worm to move, turn over, or turn around in.
* A padlocked neck collar or shackle with sufficient lead attached to a low, secure spot that will prevent the worm from moving beyond a specified area. Officer must ensure collar-lead configuration cannot result in strangulation.
* Ankles shackled or tied to a secure position (or, in the case of post-transformation of this portion of the worm’s body, the worm’s “tail”).
B) Worm transformation
The purpose of the transformation is sensory and experiential modification and gradual transfer of control from the worm to the Officer through incremental bondage whereby the worm loses his humanity in stages, and the gradual elimination of worm contacts with the external world, reducing him to total dependence on the Officer. Transformation steps (suggested)
1. Ensure camera(s) are in position to record process and begin recording session.
2. Position worm in military "at ease" position in center of transformation space on plastic or latex sheet. (This sheet will contain excess silicone runoff.) Alternately, lay the worm in the center of transformation space.
3. Apply rubber hood and/or gasmask to worm's head (optional).
4. Secure head harness to worm's head. Harness may be leather, rubber, rope or any other material fashioned in such a way that
a) head is held firmly and securely,
b) mouth and nose are in no way blocked or restricted,
c) top center piece(s) of harness contains a D ring or other connecting hardware. After head harness is secured in place, attach chain or rope suspended from an overhead beam or other support structure capable of bearing worm's weight to the top D ring on the head harness.
5. Secure and padlock collar around worm's neck. Secure chain on end of collar to wall or other structural feature. Worm’s safety will be ensured while secured in this manner to prevent accidental strangulation.
6. Officer shall wear protective gloves for duration of application phase to prevent accidental self-siliconization.
7. If this is a 'staged' application, securely wrap worm's left and right foot, ankle and calf in saran wrap and apply initial layer of liquid silicone to foot ankle and calf, or, should the worm agree to a more intense sensory experience, the silicone may be applied directly to the skin.
Officer shall apply additional layers, working up the Officer’s body, sealing the legs together first until the worm is transformed up to its waist.
If the process is “slow”, the worm can be kept for some amount of time (not less than 6 and not more than 24 hours) in this “legless” state, the worm candidate is force to drag his useless lower half for the amusement of the Officer. The worm agrees, in this case, to sexual play that includes but is not limited to, frottage, oral sex (with a condom), and enema play.
Confinement and moderately severe bondage is indicated during this period of transformation, up to and including hooding, mummification, gimp bondage and any other restricting or confining activity the Officer deems beneficial to the transformation process (for example, mummification may allow the legs coated in silicone to set in a fixed position, gimp bondage may allow the feet to set separately).
The worm may be hooded or gagged while in transition from human to worm. The worm also agrees to captivity for the pre-determined duration (see previous section A.4.)
After legs are transformed, the worm will then lose the use of his arms as the silicone is applied from the neck down. Arms will be encased separately to ensure no flesh touches flesh, then sealed first to the worm's torso and then covered in layers of silicone until no longer visible. The resulting appearance should be as “wormlike” or ‘tubular” as possible.
A final layer of silicone will be applied then, from the neck down, and may be given an exterior texture or “finished” appearance. The worm shall then be kept for a period no less than 24 and no more than 36 hours in this condition, his head still free of silicone, and used for sexual play, or kept in isolation, as occurred during the period following leg encasement (see B.4.).
At end of first phase of a multi-day session, Officer ensures partially-transformed worm can see itself in mirror while being “stored.” Officer also ensures partially-transformed worm is fed, watered, secured and otherwise prepared for the hiatus between first and second day phases of session.
In the final stage of transformation, worm agrees to having its skull shaved with beard trimmer set to 00 and then with a razor, leaving the scalp completely devoid of hair. Worm also agrees to having its eyebrows shaved for the pure enjoyment of the Officer (as this is not entirely necessary for the process of transformation).
Rubber nostril tubes will then be secured with tape, along with a mouth tube large enough to fit the Officer’s erect penis. The tube will become a permanent part of the silicone encasement and should therefore be made of the same silicone materials in advance. Securely wrap skull in saran wrap or, for a more extreme sensory experience, the silicone may be applied directly to the face and bare skull.
Additional layers will be applied until all human features are obscured and no facial features are visible (the head should appear as an extension of the main body of the worm and taper just slightly from shoulders to crown).
8. Worm is now transformed and will be kept in the worm form for the remainder of the agreed upon scene duration, not less than 48 hours and not more than one week (seven days).
9. (Optional) A layer of slime (using a product such as “J-Lube”) may be applied to the worm’s exterior to aid in both the worm’s mobility and to create a more worm-like ascetic. 10. A looped tape shall play continuously during rest/storage periods. Tape may consist of white noise, music or spoken text which encourages worm-candidate to accept and embrace his transformation.
The tape should include text much like the following:
GOOD WORM. YOU ARE BECOMING THE FACELESS, SILENT POWERLESS RUBBER- NONENTITY YOU LONG TO BE. IMAGINE WHAT YOU MUST LOOK LIKE AND SEE YOUR TRUE SELF - A REAL RUBBER WORM WHO YEARNS TO BE KEPT IN WORM CAPTIVITY - BOUND, GAGGED, AND CONTROLLED.
WRITHE FOR ME, WORMBOY. FEEL YOURSELF FALLING DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO AN ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR DEEPLY SUBMISSIVE STATE. YOU WANTED THIS AND YOU MUST ENDURE THE REALITY WHETHER THAT MEANS CONCENTRATING ON YOUR BREATHING, SQUIRMING AS BEST YOU CAN FOR BLOOD CIRCULATION, OR FIGHTING THE ONSET OF PANIC AT BEING LEFT RESTRAINED AND ALONE FOR SO LONG. ALL REAL BONDAGE WORMS FANTASIZE ABOUT BEING LEFT ALONE, BOUND UP AND POWERLESS, AND NOW YOU ARE EXPERIENCING IT FOR REAL.
GOOD WORM. YOU LOOK SO FUCKING HOT WRITHING IN YOUR WORM BODY.I CAN KEEP YOU THIS WAY FOR DAYS IF I WANT. WEEKS. YOU'RE TOTALLY CLEANED OUT, PLUGGED, GAGGED, MUZZLED, HOODED, SILICONE-SHEATHED AND CONTROLLED. IF IT BECOMES TOO MUCH FOR YOU, MAYBE I'LL GIVE YOU SOME SEDATIVES THROUGH YOUR GAG ALONG WITH FLUIDS AND LIQUID NOURISHMENT. GOOD WORM. DESCEND DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO ACCEPTANCE. EMBRACE YOUR ENCASEMENT, YOUR CONFINEMENT, YOUR WORM NATURE. YOU ALREADY ARE A WORM. THIS ENCASMENT IS A MERE MANIFESTATION ON THE WORM YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. FEEL YOUR POWERLESSNESS. EMBRACE IT. ACCEPT IT.
GOOD WORM. ACCEPT YOUR PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS AND RESTRAINTS. EMBRACE YOUR WORM NATURET. BEG FOR MORE. BEG TO BECOME A TOTALLY SHINY, BOUND AND CONTROLLED WORM. SHOW ME YOU CAN TAKE MORE. ARE YOU A WORM? YOU MUST BE, 'CAUSE NO ONE ELSE WOULD ACCEPT THIS ORDEAL. SHOW ME YOU WANT MORE, WORM. WRITHE FOR ME.ONLY A REAL WORM WOULD END UP IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS, SO YOU MUST BE A REAL WORM. ACCEPT YOUR NEW REALITY, WORM. YOU ARE A PERMANENT FULL TIME RUBBER ENCASED NON-HUMAN BOUND CREATURE.
CELLBLOCK DUTY DESK.