Saturday, October 01, 2011

On your knees, boy


Get down on your knees, boy.
I want you down on your knees.
You ready to worship your Muscle God?
Yah...
Hm–mmm.
Yah.


You still staring at me, mutherfukker?
I don't like to be stared at.
You like what you see?
I know I do.


What a Hot Fukkin' Man.
Oh yah...
Why don't cha get over here and lick my leather, man?
C'me 'ere and taste my leather.
Yah...
Get down here and lick my boots, muthafukkah.
Yah...
There you go.
Work your way up, boy.
Hm-mm...
Yah...
Sniff under my balls.
Hm-mm...
There ya' go...
Hm-mm.


Soon I'm gonna shove my fukkin' dick in your mouth, boy.
Yah...
Oh yah...
That's some goddam fukkin crotch, mutherfukkah.
Hm-mm...
Yah...
Oh yah.


Please visit Smoking Hunks to view the complete clip in much higher definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment